Lizze Nano Titanium 1" Flat Iron
The Lizze Flat Iron Nano Titanium 1" smoothes up to 40% faster.
The Lizze Flat Iron Nano Titanium 1" has a controled temperature (230 °C) to 450 °F and super-soft base, allowing much smoother and sustained gliding.
1 inch board has greater height and smaller width, i.e. it is possible to smooth the root ends of the hair due to their small width.
It is lighter, weighing less than 220 grams, has a long swivel cord, which facilitates the work of stylist or user.
Its design fits perfectly in your hands, besides having a finger support to facilitate the closure of the table in the cables.
A great choice for those looking for more comfort and incredible results.
1. Titanium: extremely strong and resistant (can be compared to steel), provides superior thermal conductivity (ability to conduct heat), but is lighter and easier to handle.
2. Surface: The smooth surface of the plate Lizze Nano Titanium allows smooth operation and less risk of hair breakage during sanding application.
3. Infrared Heat: The top plate heat penetrates hair featuring a smooth, silky finish surprisingly quickly.
4. The ion technology ensures hair stays smooth and hydrated.
5. Supports high temperatures of the board and to avoid burning hands during the smoothing step.
6. Ergonomic and user-friendly design to avoid tiring hands and arms.
7. Nano Technology: Helps eliminate fungus and bacteria.
8. Digital LED Display: Digital display with LED light allows temperature control and greater accuracy on the uses of the iron.
1. The temperature of 450 °F (230 °C)
2. Allows complete smoothing from root to tip
3. The smaller width allows mounting and perfect curls
4. Perfect fit in your hands
5. Product in blue
6. Weight: 220 g
7. Swivel cord;
8. Nano Titanium plates 1 inch;
9. 110V - 92W / 220V - 187 watts of power.
How to use
1. The hair must be dry to the smoothing process with Lizze Iron Nano Titanium 1"
2. Divide all the hair into small sections and secure with a clamp or other type of fastener.
3. Wait for the iron to heat and carefully slide into each strand from root to tip.
4. Repeat the process until achieving the desired effect